Perks & Benefits
- Health insurance for full-time employees
Paid vacation time
- Boot allowance
- Heavily discounted gear purchases
- Phone stipend
- Holidays off
Paid sick days
- Annual merit bonus
- Paid education days
- ISA Certified Arborist materials & exam paid
- Flexible time off with advance notice
- Reliable work 5 days a week
- Opportunities to advance within the company
Tell us about yourself!
Use the form below to share why you are interested in a position at TreeCareLA and what work you’ve done in the tree care world. Attach a resume that includes job history, employment dates, and education. We look forward to hearing from you!
Here’s a general run down of what’s expected of you, no matter your position:
- Maintain a high level of quality work product & output. Punctual, professional appearance.
- Contribute to the overall efficiency and flow of the job site.
- This is a physically demanding job. Must be able to routinely carry and/or lift up to 50-75 pounds, including tree limbs and other equipment. Must be able to spend majority of time outdoors in sunshine, clouds, and rain.
- Must be fluent English speaker.
- TreeCareLA is a drug and alcohol free environment. Use on or near the job site or in company vehicles will not be tolerated. No smoking permitted. Show up ready to work.
- Positive attitude, independent thinker, problem solver, team player. Short tempers don’t fit in with our crew.
- Must have valid driver’s license (CDL not required). Position contingent on clean driving record. Training provided as needed.
- Commitment to high quality tree care and willingness to learn and integrate best practices.
- Must be comfortable speaking with clients on job sites to answer questions and relay information, when requested.
- Ability to text, e-mail, and access online database for regular communication with TreeCareLA staff.
Must be able to provide own transportation to TreeCareLA headquarters.
- CPR/First Aid certified preferred.